- Resident of India • Copy of PAN card. • Photographs of all applicants.
- Partnership Firm • Copy of PAN card of the partnership firm • Copy of partnership deed. • In case of one of the partners has signed the documents , an authority letter from the other partners authorizing the said person to act on behalf of the firm.
- Private Limited & Limited Company • Copy of PAN card of the company. • Articles of Association (AOA) & Memorandum of Association (MOA) duly signed by the Company Secretary of the Company • Board resolution authorizing the signatory of the application form to buy property on behalf of the company.
- Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) • Copy of PAN card of HUF. • Authority letter from all co-parcenor's of HUF authorizing the Karta to act on behalf of HUF.
- NRI / Foreign National of Indian Origin • Copy of the individual's passport. • In case of demand draft (DD), the conformation from the banker stating that the DD has been prepared from the proceeds of NRE / NRO account of the allotee. • In case of a cheque, all payments should be received from the NRE / NRO / FCNR account of the customer only or foreign exchange remittance from abroad and not from the account of any third party